A friendly, family run/owned nursery which is managed by sisters Lyndsey Hunter, Joanne Steel and Kerry Maude.
The nursery is small and homely. It focuses on children being cared for and educated in a family/homely environment rather than a large establishment.
This helps children develop their confidence and self-esteem and to have a strong sense of belonging.
Children’s Development and Learning
The provision for children’s development and learning is guided by The Early Years Foundation Stage. Our provision reflects the themes and commitments of the Early Years Foundation Stage. Play helps young children to learn and develop through doing and talking, which research has shown to be the means by which young children learn to think. Read on…
- Parents’ Policies (PDF)
- Newlands Policies (PDF)
- SEN & Disability – Local Offer (PDF)
- Advice Sheet Stammering (PDF)
- Bilingual Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Colour Blindness Advice Sheet (PDF)
- Online Safety Under 5s (PDF)
- Parents Guide to Promoting Positive Behaviour (PDF)
- Safer Sleep for Parents (PDF)
- School Readiness for Parents (PDF)
- Supporting your Child 3-5 (PDF)
- Weaning (PDF)
- Winter Menu Week 1 (Word)
- Winter Menu Week 2 (Word)
- Winter Menu Week 3 (Word)
- Winter Menu Week 4 (Word)